Acceptable use policy
This document is under construction and was last modified at 2017-06-20, while it may contain uncertain elements it is still legally binding and accepted along with terms of service. Please contact support or visit our forum if you have any questions or concerns regarding acceptable usage or special cases.Basic rules
The following list includes but is not limited to usage scenarios which is not allowed.
- Hackig/Cracking software, may seem pretending due to "anonymous" hosting and hourly billing (multiple) IP's etc but will always be discovered and reported by our operators.
- Spam distribution. Including but not limited to email spam, spam bots for communities, advertising bots etc...
- Phishing or spreading of malware
- Denial of service attacks
- Storage and/or distribution of illegal content, including but not limited to pirated content, drugs, child pornography etc...
Our operators monitors their global network live and forward all information to our system which immediately responds to any received abuse report. We do not monitor anything on our own and your personal information will remain unknown to our operators.How are abuse dealth with?
When abuse is reported, the affected server will power down, you will be charged at normal rate for the downtime. Your funds will be locked. You will receive a notification over email. You will not be able to reboot the affected server or deploy any new servers until you have contacted support by responding to the notification email.Can I request a refund?
Each case of abuse will be investigated individually, We do not, under any circumstances refund customers that has been involved in any kind of abuse or violation of our or our operators terms. Abusive accounts funds will remain within the locked accounts until (if ever) the abuse is no longer considered as abuse by all involved parties.What f I'm innocent?
If your server was powered down without being involved in any type of abuse you will be refunded for the downtime. Please note that you are fully responsible for your own account and any servers deployed under it. If you think that someone else has access to your account, contact support as soon as possible to have it locked.